- What is the Efficiency Professionals Network (E Pro Network)?
Members of this network are the product and service providers that are pre-qualified to deliver projects eligible for Energy Efficiency Alberta incentives and financial programs. This made-in-Alberta network provides you with access to resources to help build your business, insight into program launches and updates, educational/training incentives and opportunities to network, build relationships and recognize excellence and industry best practices.
- Who can be a member of the Efficiency Professionals Network?
If you work in the residential, commercial or industrial energy efficiency or renewable energy sectors and identify your profession under one of the following categories:
- Designer and Specifier (Engineer, Recommissioning Agent)
- Energy Auditor/Advisor (Engineer, Commercial/Industrial, Residential)
- Supply Chain (Distributor, Channel Partner, Retailer)
- Installation and Service Contractor (Solar PV, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Lighting, Building Shell [roofing, insulation, windows, dedicated air sealer])
- Appliance Retirement/Installation
- General Contractor (Remodel/Retrofit)
*Program specific eligibility criteria may apply.
- I reviewed the list above; however, I am still unsure where my company fits?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you complete your application.
- How do I become an Efficiency Professionals Network member?
If you are a residential, commercial or industrial energy efficiency or renewable energy professional who has not participated in an Energy Efficiency Alberta program, simply complete the form found at www.efficiencyalberta.ca/epro and submit the required information to evaluate your eligibility.
- Does it cost anything to be an E Pro Network member?
Joining the network is free. The network is designed to provide you with the support you need to strengthen your business. We want to ensure resources are accessible and easy to understand.
- What are the benefits of being an E Pro Network Member?
In addition to pre-qualifying to deliver projects eligible for Energy Efficiency Alberta incentive and financing programs, the E Pro Network is working to create value for its members in the following ways.
Look out for these opportunities coming throughout 2019.
- Educational Webinars. Take part in sector-specific webinars on timely topics of interest.
- E-newsletters. Receive the monthly e-newsletters for E Pro Members, including relevant program updates.
- E Pro Speaker Series events across the Province. Attend informative networking events where you can learn more about Energy Efficiency Alberta’s incentive programs and network with other energy efficiency and renewable energy professionals.
- Marketing Support. Access emailable and printable customer-facing materials to help sell incentive programs, available on our Resources page.
- Online Directory. Have your business listed in our online public directory where potential customers can search by service or location for energy efficiency and renewable energy services and products.
- E Pro Branding. Use our Energy Efficiency Alberta E Pro branding to help promote your expertise in the energy efficiency and renewable energy. Available spring 2019.
- Discounts for Technical Training. Access exclusive E Pro Member discounts for recognized energy efficiency and renewable energy training courses (subject to program-specific eligibility requirements). See our events page for upcoming training opportunities.
- Sector councils. Represent your industry peers on our sector councils, to be established by the end of 2019. Or connect with your industry sector council representative to provide us with valuable feedback on Energy Efficiency Alberta programs.
- Awards and Recognition. Be recognized as an E Pro Member champion at our upcoming awards and recognition event, planned for fall 2019.
- Regional Outreach Support. Access support in regions across Alberta to better support your local needs.
We will be working collaboratively with members of the E Pro Network and other industry professionals to develop additional resources, initiatives and opportunities to further enhance the network.
If you have any feedback, please email us at email@example.com.
- What if I have more questions about the Efficiency Professionals Network?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there a directory of existing members?
Yes. Please see the following member directories:
A comprehensive directory of all E Pro Network members will be developed by the end of 2019.
- When does Energy Efficiency Alberta host network events?
Energy Efficiency Alberta plans to host several events a year throughout Alberta. Watch for future dates in the newsletter, on our website and on social media.