Our new Home Energy Plan program offers the best in energy efficiency incentives. Sign up today to receive these great benefits
- Higher rebate amounts that are only available in this program.
- $1,000 bonus rebate when you complete three or more upgrades to your home.
- $300 rebate toward your Home Energy Evaluation to find out where the best savings are, personalized for your home.
- More rebate options, Home Energy Plan program includes all the great products found in our Home Improvement Rebates program, plus even more, like furnaces, boilers, window glazing/inserts and skylights.
How Does It Work?
Follow these simple steps:
1. Complete your EnerGuide* Home Energy Evaluation
- Choose an Energy Advisor and schedule your Home Energy Evaluation.
- We recommend getting at least two quotes as rates may vary.
- $300 rebate will be applied directly to your Home Energy Evaluation invoice.
- Your Energy Advisor will assess your home from top to bottom and work with you to determine what energy-efficient upgrades work best for you.
2. Get your custom home report
- Your home report will be available online at homeenergyplan.ca within 2-3 weeks after your Home Energy Evaluation is completed.
- The report will show you where the best savings are in your home and will list all available energy efficiency rebates.
- Use your home report to select eligible upgrades, such as furnaces, insulation and windows.
3. Complete the recommended upgrades and get your rebate
- Once renovations are complete, apply for a rebate:
- If you used a contractor from our network, the contractor will submit your rebate application on your behalf (for qualifying “common upgrades” only, see the Program Guide).
- If you used a non-registered contractor or completed the renovations yourself, a post-renovation Home Energy Evaluation is required to determine the energy savings prior to applying for your rebate.
4. Bonus Rebates
- Sign up today and receive an additional $1,000 rebate when you complete three or more eligible upgrades.
*EnerGuide is an Official Mark of Natural Resources Canada.