Improve your home for less
The Residential Retail Products Program offers incentives when you purchase energy-efficient appliances and other energy-saving products through participating retailers and contractors.
What kinds of energy-efficient appliances and products are included?
- Eligible refrigerators
- Eligible clothes washers
- High-efficiency windows
- Tankless water heaters
- Thermal insulation
- ENERGY STAR® LED light bulbs
- Load-sensing power bars
- Heavy duty timers
- Smart thermostats
- Hot water saving products:
- Faucet aerators
A detailed list of eligible products will be available shortly.
When will the program launch?
The Residential Retail Products Program will launch in spring 2017.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us toll free: 1-844-357-5604
Energy Efficiency Alberta’s official agents will visit your home or business only when invited, and will provide you with official identification. They are not selling anything, and they will never ask you for money.
Energy companies are prohibited from selling their products or services door-to-door in Alberta.
To avoid scams, in all door-to-door sales visits, consumers should:
- Always ask for official company-issued identification.
- Never feel pressured to sign contracts on their doorsteps.
- Be cautious of any door-to-door offer.
- Call the consumer protection line at 1-877-427-4088 with any questions.
- Visit servicealberta.ca to learn more about consumer rights.
No-charge home upgrades that will help you save energy and save money.
Let us help you upgrade to the latest, most energy-efficient appliances and products available.
Save money on energy so you can invest in something more important.