Interested in learning more about installing Solar PV Systems?
In partnership with the Electrical Contractors Association of Alberta, Energy Efficiency Alberta is offering complimentary information seminars to those looking to learn more about Solar PV Systems.
These seminars will assist Electricians, as well as Safety Code Officers who may be inspecting these installations, with the knowledge needed to install high quality, regulatory compliant and safe Solar PV systems in Alberta.
What’s being covered?
- Factors driving Solar PV adoption in Alberta
- Where can training be obtained?
- How to apply the Canadian Electrical Code & Electrical Trade Regulations during Solar PV installations
- Enhance knowledge of the Certified Master Electrician (CME) designation and how it applies to Solar PV installations
- Alberta Apprenticeship & Industry Training (AIT) Regulation
- Who needs to be on your installation team to ensure regulatory compliance?
- PV potential in Alberta
- How to choose modules for your project. Quality considerations; is it CSA approved to qualify for Energy Efficiency Alberta (EEA) rebate program?
- Types of inverter systems and how to choose the right system for your project
- Basic design considerations and requirements
- Residential & Commercial Solar Program requirements & eligibility