Terms and Conditions
Program Impacts so far:
- Supported the creation of jobs in Alberta’s solar industry
- Cut solar installation costs by up to 35 per cent for residences
- Cut solar installation costs by up to 35 per cent for businesses and non-profits
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions in the province by about 338M tonnes
This program is just one more example of Alberta taking the lead on energy efficiency and renewable energy, which will protect pocketbooks, make life more comfortable, create good jobs, and help diversify our economy.
Illuminating the benefits of solar in homes, businesses and non-profits.
- Protect your organization from rising energy costs. Solar is an unlimited renewable source of energy. This gives businesses the power to reduce operating costs by taking control of their individual energy needs. By investing in a solar PV system, businesses can stabilize their electricity costs and protect against potentially unpredictable increase in utility bills.
- Reduce your energy bills. A solar array on your roof can generate up to 100 per cent of your electricity needs, while the Alberta Micro-Generation Regulation allows you to remain connected to the Alberta electric grid providing your home with electricity when the sun isn’t shining.
Did you know the following municipalities offer solar PV incentives?
Wondering how to get approval and install a solar PV system? Learn about the process here.
Find a Provider
Do you have more questions? Read our FAQ.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.